Opinion Outpost is one of the best paid survey in the market right now. It is an online survey panel which allows subscribed members to provide their reviews by taking surveys for points that can be redeemed for money or other rewards.
Opinion Outpost is older than a decade and owned by a survey sampling company called “Survey Sampling International ” and is based on Connecticut, USA. Like many survey sites, you don’t have to pay any start up cost or membership cost to join Opinion Outpost.
There are many ways to redeem points such as crediting to your PayPal account, games, Amazon points or iTunes gift cards. Or you can redeem points for entries in 10,000$ quarterly prize contest. If you are feeling extra generous, you can donate your points to charity.
It’s easy to sign up as you can sign up with your Facebook account, google plus account. You will have to provide few of your personal information during the sign up process but worry not as Opinion Outpost is not sharing any of your data with third party vendours.
How to make money with Opinion Outpost?
1. You can take surveys to earn money with Opinion Outpost.
A 30 minute survey usually pays an amount of 1 $. You may not be qualified for every survey that you keep filling. Survey availability will be based on demographics so some age groups from specific locations will receive many survey opportunities while other don’t. It will take 20 to 50 minutes to complete a survey but it depends on the length and value of the survey. You are qualified to participate in surveys depending on your demographics. Opinion Outpost will provide you more survey opportunities as soon as they become available to you. They will send emails to you to inform about all the newly available survey opportunities.
2. Take part in quarterly price draw.
Opinion Outpost also provides a $10.000 in every quarter to a one lucky winner by a prize draw. Users are allowed to enter their name in to the prize draw for every time they end up completing a survey. You will still earn a chance to enter your name even you end up filling a survey which you are disqualified for.
3. Referring a friend.
Every time a friend joins Opinion Outpost, you will get paid a bonus of 1$ for every sign up.
4. You can play games.
Playing games online will earn you some points. Though this depends solely on time and the demographics.
How to get payments?
Outpost provides you points for completing tasks such as taking surveys. 100 points is equal to 10 US dollars. You only have to have a minimum limit of 10$ to redeem your extra points.
There are many ways to get your rewards.
- Redeem your Opinion Outpost points to earn money and a Bank cheque will be posted to your via mail.
- You can redeem your points in to your PayPal account.
- Gift cards can be obtained by redeeming your points for it. Gift cards includes Amazon and iTunes. for an example, you can redeem 50 points for a 5 $ Amazon gift card or an iTunes gift card.
- Donate to American Red Cross.
Advantages of using Opinion Outpost
- Can earn $100 or above by spending an hour per day.
- Reward system is outstanding when considering with other competitors.
- Availability of many surveys.
- Wide variety of ways to earn money such as online gaming, referrals, sweepstakes and taking surveys.
- Payment processing is very fast.
- Cash out limit is only 10$, which is relatively low.
- Email notifications about available surveys.
- Available on mobile platforms too.
- Strong online presence.
- High amount of positive reviews
Disadvantages of Opinion Outpost
- You have to be a resident of USA and at least 18 years old to join.
- Website layout is little bit outdated, but it is still easily navigational.
Can we recommend you Opinion Outpost?
It won’t make you rich overnight but if you want to earn a few extra pocket money in your spare time with less effort, then this is for you. Little effort will lead you to little rewards. The website layout is a little bit old, but it is still easy to navigate. To make this work, you have to commit some of your time though. You must be at least 18 to use Opinion Outpost. Also, the Opinion Outpost is limited to US citizens. The payments are processed faster than any other website in this niche.